This Safety Course is mandatory for anyone who wishes to work in the WBIC MRI unit and for all core WBIC staff.
The course covers some basic physics of MRI and how the safety issues are addressed for patients and volunteers. The course is organised by Mrs Victoria Lupson and Dr Alison Sleigh . Please contact Victoria Lupson via email firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.
This course is required before undertaking any MR imaging in the Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre.
The 2014 course dates are:
- Monday 10th February, 2014 (10:00 - 13:00)
- Monday 12th May, 2014 (10:00 - 13:00)
- Monday 21st July, 2014 (10:00 - 13:00)
- Monday 8th September, 2014 (10:00 - 13:00)
- Monday 8th December, 2014 (10:00 - 13:00)
All sessions will be held in the LMI conference room on the West Forvie site.