- Abnormal Brain Structure Implicated in Stimulant Drug Addiction
Feb 03, 2012
Abnormalities in the brain may make some people more likely to become drug addicts is the conclusion of a major study conducted at the Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre.
- BBC News - Brain scan study to understand workings of teenage mind
May 15, 2013
Featuring MRI imaging at the Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre - Researchers in Cambridge have begun a study to understand the teenage brain. Follow the link to the BBC News Website: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22510866
- 3D Printing Capabilities at WBIC
Feb 23, 2012
- MHRA-PET Expert Panel
Jan 27, 2012
- New high resolution NMR instrument installed in the Molecular Imaging Chemistry Laboratory (MICL)!
Nov 01, 2012
Author - Dr R E Canales Candela
- WBIC Website
Jan 13, 2012
- NIMROD study "The drive for dementia diagnosis"
Oct 11, 2013
An important new study at CPFT led by Consultant Psychiatrist Prof John O’Brien and Consultant Neurologist Dr James Rowe is looking into the possible role of the immune system in dementia and related memory disorders.
- Panorama:The Mind Reader - Unlocking My Voice
Nov 12, 2012
Featuring MRI imaging at the Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre - scheduled for broadcast on BBC ONE-Tuesday November 13th at 10:35pm Author - Vicky Lupson
- Powerful new means of accessing PET radiotracers for brain imaging
Feb 10, 2012
- Upgrade to Simultaneous PET/MR Scanner
Oct 15, 2012
Author - Dr R Hawkes